Friday, January 10, 2014

Druids Life Begins

First of all...It's green again! Well it certainly is still cold, so I'm not quite sure what Star Stable was thinking. But it was really weird changing back.
Sorry for not posting you guys! I only now do quests and stuff on the weekends, and just take care of my horses on week days, to make my life easier. Sorry I can't spell today.
 BUT! To make up for it, I would like to intruduce you to the Sun Circle!
So many sparkles XD
 Lesson one:
Watch out for the fire!
I didn't use my horse for the second one, I tried but ways and ended up doing better without.
Lesson three:
A Test
 The questions were so easy it was hilarious. There were two that cracked me up: One: Those a horse have four legs? Two: Do druids ride magical elephants? I hope you know the answers to those questions, unless you don't know who the druids are, then you have an excuse.
Lesson Three:
Good running is better than bad fighting
I failed twice on this one, unfortunately. But it was fun, and to be honest the threats just looked like puffy black clouds with red eyes. :P
Then I called my instructor and I did Stay away from the fire and the memory game again. Not to mention I had several of the same question twice in a row.
Also you may of noticed that my lessons names are not the correct names, except for three.
This was so fun! I hope to update you guys again tomorrow, and I hope you enjoyed the long post.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment