Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Wait...

So yeah :). I actually have a picture of the ten minuet warning before SSO shut off, I think I might of posted it on my last post, but I think you all know that SSO shut down for a while yesterday and horse island is coming soon!
For those of you who don't know what horse island is:
Horse island will be a place if your stable is full you can send your horses so you have space to get more (you could send them there if it wasn't to I guess but that would be kind of pointless :P) I don't know if it will cost JS SC to send your horse there, all I know is that it will stay there for a while, you wont have to pay to get it back, and its yours! It doesn't go back to star stable :D.
I'm super excited.. Anyway ten minuet warning picture..
If your still confused go onto star stables Face Book :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment